oh the days of boredom.

You know those days where really all you do is just.... sit there?
And you can't decide if you really enjoy that you have a day to relax or if you need to be doing something productive or if you want to be doing something fun?

Well you see, people of the blogging world, this is my life in a nutshell.

Every day... I get home from class around two and I just sit there. Usually I occupy my time watching Friends and pretending to do homework. So I've decided... I need a hobby. Or some friends. Or a job. I've applied EVERYWHERE IN THE CITY OF LOGAN and it's useless. And now the summer is coming and so it's pointless to get a job for the semester. Man growing up is just the worst! It does have it's benefits though :) I love that I can do whatever I want whenever I want. That fact is very great in my eyes.

So, what I'm trying to say is, if any of you have a hobby that I should pick up... you should tell me :) keep it cheap. Because as stated earlier, I don't have a job. So... no money is coming into my bank account.

Ok, you may now kiss the bride. Or groom.
K byee.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

myhandsareparalyzed.

Nervousnessness to its highest degree. oh boy.

Adventures is Out There: England Style Part I.