this is what i want.

Hello people.

So today I've been listening to the LDS Hymns of Worship Pandora station while I've been at work. I've decided I'm going to listen to this everywhere I go. I feel so calm and at peace when I listen to it.

I want to be better.
Better at life.
Better at this gospel.
Better at school.
Better at making friends.
Just.... better.

I haven't been completely happy lately. I've just kinda.... been here. ha All I do is go to school and work. So these are the things I'm going to do.

1. I'm going to read a General Conference talk once a week.
2. I'm going to pray every morning and night on my knees away from my bed.
3. I'm going to read Emily Freeman's book Becoming His and apply it to my life.
4. I'm going to read the scriptures once a day.
5. I'm going to attend the temple once a week. Alone.
6. I'm going to do one act of service a day. At least.
7. I'm going to put myself out there more. Talk to anyone. Remember everyone.
8. I'm going to stop over working myself and focusing on money. There is more to life than money.
9. I'm going to start strengthening my muscles. I'm a weakling.
10. I'm going to BE HAPPY.

I will be thinking of others before I think of myself from now on.
Through these things, I know I'll become happier.

On a less serious note.....
I'M GOING TO HAWAII IN FIVE DAYS. Spring break here I come! :)
Aloha.

Comments

  1. I love it. You have done and can do every single one of these!!! I'm quite excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. You are an amazing young laday :) Glad to call you a bestie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

myhandsareparalyzed.

Adventures is Out There: England Style Part I.

Nervousnessness to its highest degree. oh boy.