TRANSITIONING PERIOD.

LISTEN UP ERRYBODY.

I am free :) I feel free. I am free. I be free.

Guys.

Yesterday. Was a good day.

I've recently been struggling with one particular individual. One of which I dated. I couldn't seem to drop him. He wasn't the greatest for me. BUT. I completely cut it off on Monday. Blocked number. Blocked email. Blocked Facebook/I deleted my Facebook.

And I feel..... AMAZING. This weight that I've been carrying because of our situation is GONE. I seriously feel so free! I'd recommend it to anyone.

Yesterday was a good day because I literally saw almost everyone I know on campus and it made me realize that I DO have friends! I have friends that care a lot about me and that love when I'm happy and hate when I'm sad. I have friends that would do anything for me! And that was an incredible realization yesterday. I also realized that I had people in my life that I don't need in my life because they aren't the kind of influences or friends I will ever need. So I feel good. I had good conversations. I went to Institute. I went bowling with my good friends. It was just so good!


And then today came and I'm working but I feel wonderful because I'm about to have the best week of my life.

Next week is Spring Break. I'm going to..... wait for it.... pause for effect.....
HAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. I'll be in Hawaii for five days. Then I'll be spending Thursday in St. George. Friday morning I'll leave St. George and head to Heber to spend time with my high school friends. We will be PAINTBALLIN' it up. Best week ever? I dare you to fight me on that.

I'd like to make a couple of shout outs.
First one goes to Tracie Paul. She's been amazing through all of this. I can count on her when I'm struggling and she knows exactly what to do to make me feel better. She's amazing people. If there was one person in the world I'd want everyone to know, it would be her.


Second one goes to my mother. Yes. My mother. She knows exactly how I felt in that dating situation and she talked me through it all. She told me I was strong and that I could handle anything if I set my mind to it. And I realized she's right! I am stronger than I think. And I deserve to be happy!


Wonderful people guys. There are so many superb people in this world. And I need to remember that. Because sometimes it seems like there are too many rude people who like to betray you on this good earth. But that is not true! Don't believe it. Even if it crosses your mind.

Alright peeps. I'm out. Thanks for listening.... or reading I guess. I will be writing after Spring Break to tell ALL that happened, don't you fret.

Comments

  1. You are the greatest! I'm so proud of you. You really are so much stronger than you think you are! Thanks for the shoutout, I love you and can't wait to hear all about your spring break!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

myhandsareparalyzed.

Adventures is Out There: England Style Part I.

Nervousnessness to its highest degree. oh boy.