Here we go again.

Listen up. Summer is almost here again. Last summer = literally the best summer of my life. So this summer.... let's just say it has a lot to live up to.

Here are the things I would like to do this summer:


  • Anything
  • Everything


Yes my list is very specific.

I'm very excited because I'm going to be with new roommates, in a new ward, and hopefully with a new job.

This semester has been a long one and I'm ready for it to end. But I've learned a lot about myself and life in general :)

I can't wait for the adventures to come :)

Very short. But so full of knowledge. It's incredible.

P.S. I just finished all of Parks and Recreation up to date. Hilarious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

myhandsareparalyzed.

Nervousnessness to its highest degree. oh boy.

Adventures is Out There: England Style Part I.