live.n.learn.

This semester has been a growing experience for me, that's for sure.

I still haven't completely figured out why I've experienced the things that I have, but I'm learning as I go.

I'll be honest. There's a huge chunk of me that is like that pre-pubescent child. Let me explain before your mind wanders.

I am still working on who I am as a person. There have been moments in my life where I'm like YES I've figured myself out! And then something happens and I'm back to square one. I've learned a lot this past semester about myself and such. It's very interesting learning more about the person you spend all of your time with.... that person being yourself. I think the stuff I'm learning is more on the spiritual side and in the dating world.

I've learned that I am very stubborn and I don't like appearing vulnerable. I like looking like I'm independent and I can do absolutely everything on my own. I don't like asking people for help. But I've also learned that it's ok to appear that way because no one can do it on their own. It's just hard to transition.

I've also learned that prayer works. I haven't ever been the best pray-er. In my life, I usually pray when something is going wrong. That's terrible of me. Recently though, I have prayed and I have received some peace that reassures me that God knows what he is doing.

Another thing I've learned about myself is that I stress very easily and I have a lot of feelings. My emotions like to jump out of my control. A lot. I'll be completely content and then something will happen and my stomach has dropped and I feel sick. I'm not bipolar I swear. I think I just have more emotions than I thought ha

SUMMER IS COMING. Things are great :) I'm just learning. But aren't we all? :)

New job.
New apartment.
New roommates.
New experiences.
New friends.

I usually don't enjoy change but right now, I'm embracing it and I can't wait to see what happens.

Alright children. The best piece of advice I can give and it's been adapted as my life motto is:
dont give up. have no regrets. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

myhandsareparalyzed.

Adventures is Out There: England Style Part I.

Nervousnessness to its highest degree. oh boy.