and why was i nervous? because i'm an OVER THINKER.

Sooo..... I will be totally and utterly honest (I really wanted to use utterly in this particular sentence; but this isn't what I wanted to be honest about just fyi) I LOVE UTAH STATE!

Great people.
Great classes.
Great atmosphere.
Great errything.

How have I ever lived without this university??
I can't believe how completely different it is from Westminster; a GOOD difference! Instead of people having fun not remembering their night and me being the lovely double D (designated driver; what were you thinking?? ha), we have fun all wearing plaid and eating ice cream. This school was MADE for someone like me. I can't wait to start attending the GAMES. I will be an avid fan. I even bought a gameday shirt; I'm golden.

I was nervous for absolutely no reason. Ann Marie was right when she said I needed to calm the fetch down. I love my roommates, they're the greatest :) and the guys across the hall are as well. They're hilarious! Good news is, I finally broke the ice and am able to take PICTURES now! How spectacular is that?!? My life can now be documented once again. It's been a whole 3 days since I've taken pictures.... I was literally going through withdrawals. I honestly don't know how I'm alive right now. Close call right thurr.

The roomies and I have found a lot of common interests. We like to make music videos. Have dance parties. Enjoy the nightly heart to heart. Dress up. EAT A TON. Aaaaaaand be creative in what we do. Like tonight for instance, we are having a "Clean the Floor" Party. Sounds thrilling right? Well you're wrong because it actually IS thrilling! What happens is you put water all over the kitchen floor and slide around in it with towels and sponges and soap. I've seen a video; it looked epic. I can't wait to test it out.

I've started making a list (because I am a BIG fan of list making, it makes me look like I have goals in life) of stuff I wanna do up hurr this semester:
1. Clean the Sink at Angie's
2. Bowl with household items
3. Make a music video with my stellar roommates
4. Enjoy a themed dinner every Sunday night with said roommates
5. Go snowboarding with the male's across the hall
6. Walk Main Street and see the shops
7. Attend all sports events
8. Join an intermural team; any team!
9. Attend True Aggie Night (this goal probably won't take place until my last year here.... ha)
10. Think of more things to add to this list

OHHHH I need to explain my over thinking-ness. So I like to over think things. Well I don't like to... but I do it. I always think of the worst possible situation or outcome and I 100% believe that that is what's gonna happen. So I get anxious.... and nervous.... and sometimes I lose sleep depending on the situation.... it is an awful habit that I must break. But thanks to my wonderful friends and family I can calm a little bit down, but not all the way. Because I'm still an over thinker. Terrible, I know.

Well ladies and gent, nope just ladies, I'm so glad I could share this with you, thank you for listening and enjoy the rest of your day here at Lagoon.

Kristina and I having a dance party

Plaid Party (left to right and then front) James, Steven, meh, Lando, Kristina, and then....
the dude in front will remain anonymous. 

Took us 20 minutes to hang this poster. Totally worth it.
Me and Branden

Purple day! Landon, Branden, mehh, and Benjamin

Comments

  1. I love this post!!! SO glad you're having a great time up thurr! And I just know that your roommates LOVE you!. that' s just that way that umma be :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

myhandsareparalyzed.

Adventures is Out There: England Style Part I.

Nervousnessness to its highest degree. oh boy.