It's a small world..... after all.

Have you ever NOTICED how small this world really is?! I mean, think about it. Your cousin knows your science teacher's brother's wife's thirdly removed nephew who lives in Finland. Things like that HAPPEN.
There are two things that happened that made me realize how small the world really is.

Thing #1:
Ex-boyfriend on a mission in Denver, Colorado. It is only a state away but still! How this applies to it being a small world, well let me tell ya. On Christmas, said ex-boyfriend went to this house for Christmas dinner. This house just happened to be the home of the father of a girl I used to play soccer with. They got to talking about where Elder Ex was from and soccer dad said he knew me and asked if ex knew me. Of course ex knew me... I mean we dated, come on.... so then ex goes on and tells soccer dad that he regrets breaking up with me the way that he did and blahh blahhh blahhh. So then the day after Christmas, I get a message on facebook about this and my mind is blown! Freak. SMALL FETCHING WORLD.

Thing #2:
Mutual friends on facebook. Story time. I am going to Utah State (big surprise there i know) and my new roommates befriended me. So obviously, I'm gonna creep on their profiles. Well with the new facespace technology, I had to look at "our friendship" to see a wall to wall conversation and I noticed that me and one of my new roomies had a picture together! and I was like.... no way. So I go and look at it and it was a picture I had been tagged in so I could see what the Harry Potter robes that my friend's mom made looked it. (wow does that make sense? its late, forgive me) Long story short, one of my roomies was in a picture with a girl I played soccer with at Westminster! Crazy, I know. Mind boggling. So then I go and look at our mutual friends and these girls are friends with people I would never expect! It was a definite shock for my nervous system.

So, moral of the story. It's a world of laughter, a world of tears. It's a world of hopes and a world of fear. There's so much that we share, that it's time we're aware, ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL.

Amen.

this ride is annoying, but considering it's the theme of my blogpost, I thought it should be on hurr.

Comments

  1. Call me a creeper, but I found your blog by way of Ann Marie's blog, who I found by someone else's blog.. chain of events at work.. BUT... I had no idea you were coming up to Utah State.. and I'm up there too. So I was thinking.. we should play since you know no one.. and I like you. Along with the fact that I prolly haven't seen you in... ages. yep. deal? good. glad you agree.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

myhandsareparalyzed.

Adventures is Out There: England Style Part I.

Nervousnessness to its highest degree. oh boy.