Accio Boyfriend.

I... am obsessed with Harry Potter.

On this day, October 8, I attended a Harry Potter party up at the Museum of Anthropology. It honestly was not that exciting. BUT the people there were dressed up. And I LOVED it. I tried pumpkin juice. Wanna know what it tastes like? LIQUID BABY FOOD. Literally. I can still smell it and that was about two hours ago. It wasn't good at all. But I love Harry Potter. So wanna know what I did? I drank it all. Mmhmm. I'm an avid fan. I was also sorted by the Sorting Hat. I was put in Hufflepuff. Wanna know some weird facts? I took a quiz online to see which house I was in (of course I did, I'm obsessed) and I was put in Hufflepuff! Freakin heck, magic is real.

Did you know that there is an Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook?? Chyeah. Ima purchase it ASAP.

My roommates and I were having a Harry Potter discussion last week and we decided we would just...... die if magic was real. Do you know how awesome that would be?? Like my title states, that is the first spell I would cast. Just puttin that out there. haha

Ok, enough of this. But just know... Harry Potter is fantastically wonderfully spectacular. For realllllll.
Never use Sectumsempra.
Or Avada Kedavra.

Mmk, buuuuhhhh byeee.
Ferraverto.

Harry Potter 7 Part 2 Premiere. Professor Trelawney :)

Harry Potter 7 Part 1 Premiere :) Gryffindor student

Harry Potter 6 Premiere! Harry Potter :) 
 I attended all of the midnight showings BUT I wasn't obsessed with taking pictures until the sixth premiere unfortunately. But growing up with Harry Potter was amazing. Such a great childhood.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

myhandsareparalyzed.

Nervousnessness to its highest degree. oh boy.

Adventures is Out There: England Style Part I.