one piece at a time.

Wanna know what my title means? I bet you're DYING to know what my title means. Still puzzled beyond your wildest dreams? You really want to know? Ok I will tell you. Like... right now.

I DECLARED MY MAJOR. I DECLARED MY FETCHING MAJOR. HALLELUJAH. PRAISE.
Right after I got done talking to my advisor... I felt this ginormous weight lifted off of me. I was immediately happy. And I had been having a rough week to say the least. So to feel happy... I know that I made a good decision. Hopefully I still feel that way when I start my actual classes. ha That'll be interesting :) I'm so relieved. Ahhhhhhhhhh! ha

In other exciting news.... It's Halloween! I really enjoy Halloween. Like a lot more than I thought I did. I love carving pumpkins, going to haunted corn mazes, DRESSING UP, watching scary movies, livin it up during creep week, enjoying fall. Man it's a great time of year.
Yes. This is the haunted corn maze that I was
chased by a clown through.

Yes. I carved this.

Yes. I was a cat lady.

Yes. We enjoyed creep week.

In other even better news... that means Christmas is coming up. Yeah. You heard right. I love Christmas.
Christmas music.
Christmas decorations.
Christmas movies.
Christmas.
Christmas.
Christmas.
I am in love with David Archuleta's Christmas CD.
I am in love with decorating according to Christmas standards.
I am in love with watching The Grinch, Christmas Vacation, and Elf.
I am in love with Christmas.
And what it symbolizes.
The Church is true. Mmhmm.
Anyway, that's not for a while so moving on.

I applied to work at Disneyland next semester. I hope I get it. I would love that. I'm on the second interview of the interview process :)
I ALSO have a job interview at Pac Sun tomorrow. That would be nice to get that job as well.

I'm grateful for my life right now. It's going in the right direction and that's all I can ask for! I wish I knew what I was in store for in my future but I'm loving life up here in Logan, UT. It is spectacular here :) one of the best atmospheres I've ever been in. A good friend told me that I need to learn how to be happy with whatever happens and I need to feel more comfortable in my self. So right now my goal is to work on me. I've been really focusing on my major and dating. I think my struggle with dating is I'm trying too hard. I've learned that if you aren't focusing sooooo much on something, it will happen when you least expect it. I also think God is trying to tell me that I have a lot of stuff I need to work on with me before I welcome a significant other into my life. That is completely true. I have a lot of me I need to better. This is my goal right now. I believe I can do this :) I think I will write it down on here so I can see it. I don't think anyone reads my blogs anyway so I may as well spill my thoughts onto the page.
1. I need more confidence.
2. I need to read my scriptures daily.
3. I need to pray both morning and night.
4. I need to make my prayers sincere.
5. I need to be more patient.
6. I need to be more comfortable in my skin.
7. I need to be more organized.
8. I need to be more studious.
9. I need to be a better friend.
10. I need to be more selfless.
11. I need to sort out my priorities.
12. I need to be more independent.
13. I need a better attitude about things.
14. I need to be more understanding.
15. I need to develop a better relationship with God.
16. I need to strengthen my testimony.

I stopped at 16 because that was my soccer number. And I couldn't think of any more.
I will be working on these things one at a time so I can make them habit. This will be a great learning experience for me but it will be SO worth it. I will come out a better person and I can't wait to see who I become :)
No regrets. Ever :)
Well for now children, get creepin. Halloween is upon us.
Peace. With love, the Dragon Slayer.
Japanese party. Big hit. 

Our FHE family is bomb.

New friends! Good stuff right thurr. 
Farewell my peeps. Boo.

Comments

  1. Yay Lindsay I am very happy for you. I'm glad everything is going good now and that you have finally declared your major! So what did you decide your major is going to be? I miss you and i'm glad you happy up in Logan. I can't wait until you come down again.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

myhandsareparalyzed.

Adventures is Out There: England Style Part I.

Nervousnessness to its highest degree. oh boy.