this is for you, Ryanne Niedert.

I... am a terrible blogger.
I want to be good. I do. BUT. I struggle with coming up with things to write about.
Yes, I know you're thinking, but Lindsay your life is seriously SO exciting! You have a ton to write about!
Well, reader.... you are wrong.
Yes my roommates and I threw a fiesta that is now known around Logan as "La Fiesta de Domingo".
Yes we are throwing a Japanese night next Sunday and we think we're going to have a lovely turnout.
And yes I met my other half at a magician/comedian show.
But no. Life isn't too exciting. See?

Ok ok. That was all a big fib.
My life ROCKS. Listen to this. Follow closely. Don't read too quickly or else you may need to sit down from the thrill you're about to receive. (I don't know why you'd be standing up reading my blog anyway).

Here it goes:
Intramural Champion of Outdoor Soccer. High Scorer on First Math Test. Undecided Major as a Junior in Colleger. A TRUE Aggie. A successful sink cleaner thrice times over. Psych Addict. New Girl fan. Food Eater. Deprived Sleeper. Church Attender. LDS Appreciator. Pray-er. Harry Potter lover. Fanny pack wearer. Wildlife Enthusiast. New Friend Maker. Ima Clubber. Now a part of 5 different clubs. Movie Watcher. Love Life Seeker. Homework Doer. No Longer a Facebooker. Words With Friends Player. Oh, don't forget Hanging with Friends. Job Finder. Adventererererer.

This is my life in a nutshell. Ha. Ha. Ha. That's the name of my blog. Man I'm original.
I. Love. Logan. Seriously. I am meant to be here. When I go to Lehi... blah. I can't even wait to leave! But Logan.... is fantastic. Maybe that's why I can't find a major, I wanna be here FOREVER. Guess I'll just go to school for 500 years. Nbd.

I must blog an experience I had on Wednesday. Anna, Shelby, and I went to our weekly activities with the Friends of the Elderly Club (I love the oldies, they warm my soul.) and this week happened to be the Talent Show. So, since Anna, Shelby, and I are like the MOST talented people in the world, we decided to put our skills to use on the pots and pans and cheese grater. We played Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree. It was... what's a good word choice... EPIC. They all sang along and laughed and our faces turned multiple shades of red but it was AWESOME. Yes, we can be clever some days. It was wonderful. I enjoyed it. And so did Evelyn. She told me so herself. She even said she wants us to come back every week and play for her. She requested White Christmas. Yeah, we'll see how that goes.

Blogging is actually quite fun! I forgot. Haven't posted since June. But then this little piece of heaven entered my life by the name of RYANNE and she told me to blog. Wanna know what I said to her? I said ok. Obviously. Here I am... blogging. She's a real winner that one. So I guess I'll start blogging more because my number one fan just started "following" me. Man... that sounds so creepy... "She started following me..." Wow. Ok I'm done.
Go go Power Rangers. I choose you, Pikachu. Byee :)
You happen to be looking at a bunch of champions.

Isn't she heavenly?

ALWAYS have your megaphone available.

daaaaaaah paint dance.

fetchin adorable. 

uh hola. we gave out smaaarties from dee paaaarty.

yes. we are legit. pinata named Pablo=destroyed. by yours truly.

dern sink cleaners. ANNIHILATION.
My life... so peachy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

myhandsareparalyzed.

Nervousnessness to its highest degree. oh boy.

Adventures is Out There: England Style Part I.