Nervousnessness to its highest degree. oh boy.

I have just returned to the blogging world--it's been a busy break!
So here i am.... and i have gained a nervosity (definitely a new word that just came to me; means being nervous beyond the reasonable amount) that i can't get over.

You see, i move out to Logan in 11 days. Solely on my own. Completely alone. Just me. and i am FREAKING OUT! I have never been completely alone before, first of all, and second of all I don't know anyone there and third of all I don't have soccer in my life. Without soccer, I don't have immediate friends, I have to actually put myself out there if I want a social life, and I am out of shape. bahhhhhhh and this is only the beginning of my nervosity. I have an entire LIST!

List of nervosity:
1. sooooooo alone.
2. no friends.
3. no soccer.
4. no money.
5. no job.
6. i don't know my roommates.
7. i have to share a room with someone.
8. i will now be in a university setting and not a private school one.
9. which means that I will get lost. NO doubt in my mind.
10. Will i gain a social life????

This is just a tiny list of the amount of nervousness that I have.

But on the other hand.... I am VERY excited! I get to move out of my house, experience being truly alone and seeing how I cope with it, I get to meet a ton of new people and have new experiences, and I am away from Westminster. All great things!
I am going to miss Lehi a ton though. Living at home, I've gotten to meet some amazing people and reconnect with old friends. I've gained a love for my singles ward and I'm seriously heartbroken I have to leave it. I finally made friends and I enjoy going to church every week! I love Lehi. It is the best place to live!
I am definitely loving my life right now and i can only hope that utah state adds to it. i need to have a better experience than i did at Westminster or, you know what readers of my blog, I am a lost cause! ha I feel like utah state is a university that was MADE for someone like me.

So there it is. My feelings typed out on a website where the entire world and their dog can read them. My apologizes for freakin out back there. I feel better now, don't worry :)

old friends that mean the world to me :) Maddie, Shayla, Hilary, and Kammi

new best friends. they are the GREATEST! i love them :) zackerias lorin and chasey

old friends who always make me laugh :) maggie and miss kelly.

newest friends. they are the best! :) joelson, michael, paulie, and kate the great

BILLIAM!!!!!!! ahhhh i love her! 

craaaaazy friends :) brooklyn and neeeeecole.

LANDO! he is a wonderful person. :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

myhandsareparalyzed.

Adventures is Out There: England Style Part I.